Monday, May 30, 2011

Proud of my Hubby!!!

Hi,

My hubby was busy with Job fair for disable last week. He used to come to home at 12AM... We had a worst time I can say...

He was telling me everyday that busy with jobfair jobfair... I never bothered about it I neglected it and busy with Impu and my work. Saturday Impu was not here in Bangalore so I was feeling very much bore... Called my hubby he said again Jobfair... He called me many times before that come and join but I never ever interested in his work or his business...

Then finally I decided will go... I called him again and said I am coming he was soooooooo happy (I can feel that)... He said shall I send car...I said no need will come by auto... Took bath slowly and got ready, locked the home and took auto and went to Chowdaiah Memorial Hall, Malleshwaram, Bangalore.

Got down from auto and called my hubby he said come inside I saw many police people are standing there, One AMBULANCE was standing then in my own world I went and saw, I was in diffrent and came to a different world I can say :)...

There was a shamiyana and many people are coming from diffrent areas, diffrent cities... Initially i didnt not get anything within 5mins I got what they are doing actually. Then my hubby expalined me what exactly is that. Then I was really happy and entu to do somthing. Took some initiative like registring the diable candidated who came for interview. Then sent those kids to screen after screen they were so many companies came example Airtel, Bosch etc for recruitment.

They arranged breakfask and lunch for all the candidates. There was a welcome speach Malati Holla, Atul Mittal came there as a chifeguest. There was a songs by Ideal Blinds. They sang very nicely and beautifully.

Wholeday it was I was there helped many people. Took some interviews. Arround 270 People came for the interview in that arround 53 got offer there itself. 70 got shortlisted and for remaining people these arranged some trainings.

Now I am really proud of my Hubby. Many media people took interview. It was done by "Avishkaar" (My hubby's companay) and "Heath add".

There is an article came in times below is the link. Check it out!!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Corporates-come-in-to-hunt-for-talents-among-disabled/articleshow/8633067.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment