Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Working moms problem!!!

Recently my friend resigned(I felt really bad she is very close to my heart I used to share each and evrything, i used to advise her she used to advise me...)
Jun 3rd is her last day... She resigned becase no one is there to lookafter her one and half year baby. Her inlaws dont want to stay here and her mom is not feeling well. She dont want to leave her baby in day care... So she decided to resign...

One day I was going in Volvo bus... Some ladies came and sat beside me and stared chatting I am facing so much problem to look after my baby. Planning to resign... Other lady started my mom inlaw is doing like this and that planning to resign... Really it is a difficult phase for working moms. In this costly world leading life is very difficult. And women wanted to be independent but some way or the other it is not possible.

I really appriciate moms and inlwas who is taking care of grandchildren.

In this I feel very lucky because my mom is here to take care of Impana very nicely and I never think about Impu whwn I will be at office. My mom is giving her all love and care on behalf of me also... Thanks is not a word to wish my mom.

Thanks Amma I love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment